Fork My github Repo And Give a Star
If You want to make any awesome changes do fork and push in the repo.
- 1st you have to Fork the project
- Use your git Bash and
git clone <url of repo>
- Next, You have to install all the necessary packages. So for that, just type 👇 and press enter
- If you want to understand the code Open your favourite Code editor. I have explained each and every function in detailed manner in comment.
- To run the project You just have to write the following command
- Server.js Contains
This CONNECTION_URL contains the mongoDB Localhost url you can find it in mongoDB compass
- For the above CONNECTION_URL You need to create a
**.env**file and Add the following CONNECTION_URL=localhosturl (*NOTE❗: Do not use single or double quotes for adding url *)
I have created a Blogging Website with Node Js as backend, express and mongoDB as a database.
This Blogging Website performs CRUD operations.
- Here You will just have to click on New Post to create a new Post from scratch.
- Here You will get redirected to the new post page.
Here you can see the created post. You can further delete or edit this post.
Thank You For giving your Time