CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Cover image for Weatherify: A Simple Weather App using Flutter.
Mohammed Farmaan
Mohammed Farmaan

Posted on

Weatherify: A Simple Weather App using Flutter.

Hey there everyone! I hope you're all doing good. It's been a while since I've posted anything. Today I'm announcing a simple Weather App built using FLutter & Open Weather API. It is called Weatherify and it gives the current weather info of all most all the cities in the world as soon as you enter the city name. I just started working with APIs & I decided to make an app to understand the concepts better. So I came up with this. And also I decided to go Open Source with this one because I thought it's a good idea unless I'm not revealing my API key.😛

I'm also distributing the APK with this one so that people can try it out and let me know if it's working as intended.

Here's the link to repo:

GitHub logo zxcodes / Weatherify

A simple Weather App to get the current weather of almost every city in the world. Built with Flutter.💙

Weatherify

• A Weather app for fetching current weather details of any city in the world.
  • This App has been built using Flutter.
  • APK is attached in the release section. Give it a try.

Credits

Screenshots

• Default Homescreen Screenshot_20210110-135717
  • When a City is entered. Screenshot_20210110-135723
  • When a City is not found. nocity
  • When no City is entered. blank field
  • When there's no Internet. no internet

Open to Suggesions & Contributions.

Here's the link to APK release
https://github.com/zxcodes/Weatherify/releases/tag/v1.1
Thank you!😄

Latest comments (3)

Collapse

larrymartin1job profile image
Larry Martin

Your Weatherify app sounds like a great learning project. Id love to give it a try and explore the weather in various cities. Sharing it as an open source project is a brilliant move for collaboration and improvement.
Best Carpet Cleaning Services in Stayton OR

Collapse

andrewbaisden profile image
Andrew Baisden

Cool thanks for sharing.

Collapse

zxcodes profile image
Mohammed Farmaan

Sure! Thank you!