Hey there everyone! I hope you're all doing good. It's been a while since I've posted anything. Today I'm announcing a simple Weather App built using FLutter & Open Weather API. It is called Weatherify and it gives the current weather info of all most all the cities in the world as soon as you enter the city name. I just started working with APIs & I decided to make an app to understand the concepts better. So I came up with this. And also I decided to go Open Source with this one because I thought it's a good idea unless I'm not revealing my API key.😛
I'm also distributing the APK with this one so that people can try it out and let me know if it's working as intended.
Here's the link to repo:
A simple Weather App to get the current weather of almost every city in the world. Built with Flutter.💙
- A Weather app for fetching current weather details of any city in the world.
- This App has been built using Flutter.
- APK is attached in the release section. Give it a try.
- Open Weather API. (https://openweathermap.org/api)
- Some amazing people at stackoverflow for their answers when I was stuck. (https://stackoverflow.com/)
- Default Homescreen
- When a City is entered.
- When a City is not found.
- When no City is entered.
- When there's no Internet.
Open to Suggesions & Contributions.
Here's the link to APK release