CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Cover image for #CNC2021 "Get a Job" Completion Thread
CodeNewbie Staff for CodeNewbie Team

Posted on • Updated on

#CNC2021 "Get a Job" Completion Thread

YAYYYYY! Congrats on making it to your final mission and completing the challenge!

Confetti

Once you've read through your final mission email and written your final reflection post using this template, comment below with the following...

• Your biggest win from the last few weeks (what you’ve accomplished, what you’ve learned about yourself, connections you've made etc)
  • A link to your live reflection post on CodeNewbie Community (again, using this template
  • A picture of you doing a victory dance! (Your favorite GIF of a victory dance will also work.)

Finally, be sure to follow all instructions in your final mission email to make sure you receive a well-earned profile badge and a special surprise 👀 Info here

Congrats on challenging yourself to Get a Job! If you have any questions about the challenge overall, head to the Get a Job Help Thread. If you ever encounter any technical questions in your journey, feel free to write a #help post and share with us!

We are so thrilled to have you as part of the growing CodeNewbie Community. We hope you lean on us as a resource, support system, and source of inspiration!

Top comments (3)

Collapse

yuridevat profile image
𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕚𝕒 👩🏻‍💻 • Edited

I did it! 😁 My biggest win over the last few weeks is to continue coding while being on a road trip through the U.S. I really enjoy coding and I hope I can do this for living. ❤️

Check out my live reflection post about this challenge #CNC2021
community.codenewbie.org/yuridevat...

Dancing Pikachu

Collapse

gracie profile image
Gracie Gregory (she/her)

AMAZING WORK! P.S. Best gif ever?

Collapse

yuridevat profile image
𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕚𝕒 👩🏻‍💻

hehe totally :)