CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Cover image for [#CNC2022 Cohort 1] "Write More" Help Thread
CodeNewbie Staff for CodeNewbie Team

Posted on

[#CNC2022 Cohort 1] "Write More" Help Thread

This is your place to ask general challenge-related questions about the "Write More" track of the 2022 CodeNewbie Challenge for Cohort 1.

Leave your questions below as a comment and our organizers will get back to you ASAP 💚

Reminder: All of the assignments for each mission are sent out via email when you sign up for a challenge. Remember to check your spam folder if you didn't receive your first mission — and please add hey@codenewbie.org to your contacts list!

What this thread is for...

• General questions about the challenge overall (i.e. "How long is this challenge?")
  • Mission-specific questions (i.e. "I find this week's mission confusing because XYZ. Can you help?")
  • Helping one another out. If you know the answer to something someone else is asking, feel free to answer them!

This thread is not for technical questions about coding. For those, you can try creating a post and include the #help tag. Here is a template for your help posts to guide you further. You can also share a #help post on DEV if you'd like to get your questions in front of more advanced software developers 😉

Please stay on topic and respectful of one another 💚

Top comments (4)

Collapse

yuridevat profile image
𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕚𝕒 👩🏻‍💻 • Edited

Hi dear Community. I want to add rich content to my reflection articles as suggested, but I always get an error that my code is invalid.

I tried to work with the recommended URL of my Welcome post and other comments.

Do I misunderstand how to use the embed implementation?

I would use {% comment URL %} (but without the backsticks)
and the URL would be
community.codenewbie.org/yuridevat...

Setting - Customization - Writing is set to Rich + Markdown

Collapse

yuridevat profile image
𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕚𝕒 👩🏻‍💻

Hi!

The #CNC2022 Completion Form wants me to fill out

Please paste the live link to your "Learn in Public" Series on CodeNewbie Community here *

What exactly should I add here?

Thanks for your help :)

Collapse

annetawamono profile image
Anneta Wamono

Hi, I have a question about Mission 2 Pt 1. Would you like us to copy the template you provided in the emails and paste it into a new post, and then fill out our answers there?

I'm just a bit confused about what the outline should look like once it's saved as an unpublished post.

Collapse

gracie profile image
Gracie Gregory (she/her)

Hello! Yes! Please feel free to copy and paste the template into an unpublished draft here on CodeNewbie Community (with your answers filled in).