Hi Everyone 👋,
This is my second time writing for #shecoded.
Last year, I found my community and no longer be alone.
And since then, so many things have happened, and I learned so much more throughout the year.
I had a massive burnout, followed by some imposter syndromes.
I thought I would give up entirely.
After taking some break (and with some support from my communities), I got back and even made more achievements ❤.
- I was one of February 2021 — Writers of the Month.
- I was one of Top 7 on DEV for three times in 2021, on March, August and November.
- I made it into CodeNewbie Community Spotlight — April 2021.
- One of my articles was featured in the top 20 articles of the week on Hashnode in June 2021.
- I was a guess at Virtual Coffee podcast. And it was my first time ever being on a podcast!
- My short video got picked as one of CodeLand 2021 recess videos.
- I completed the HacktoberFest 2021!
- I earned "OSS Documentarian" and "OSS Mentor" badges on Hashnode.
As I mentioned in the title, I learned much more throughout 2021.
I was thrilled to get accepted for a React project collaboration program at The Collab Lab!
I learned how to collaborate on a project in a remote team and use Git & GitHub.
I still need to learn more about React. But I definitely learned so much about teamwork. A valuable experience that I can't get as a self-taught developer.
As I got accepted at The Collab Lab, the HacktoberFest 2021 happened.
With the collaboration going on, I would be pleased if I could at least contribute to one open-source.
But in the end, I completed the HacktoberFest with 8 contributions in total.
This journey has grown my interest in open-source and accessibility tremendously.
I'm also very proud and happy to be the Documentation Lead at Virtual Coffee.
And recently, I'm taking the offer to be one of the Code of Conduct mentors for our cohorts at The Collab Lab!
I'm the type of person who doesn't set a long-term goal.
I'm more of a go with a flow kind of person 😅.
But this year, I have a goal to push through with learning and land my feet on my first job in tech! 😊
Nevertheless, Ayu Coded in 2022 And Learned Much More! 💪