Hello to all our wonderful #CNC2022 "Learn in Public" participants for Cohort 1! 🎉
The very first step in your challenge is to introduce yourself to the rest of your "Learn in Public" cohort. You can do that in the comments below by sharing...
- Your coding/tech background
- Why you decided to register for #CNC2022 — and why you picked the "Learn in Public" challenge
- Your area of interest or career/coding focus
- [optional] Your favorite motivational saying/quote
- [optional] A GIF that represents how you're feeling about #CNC2022
Once you've shared your comment, read through the other responses, and say hi to a few of your peers, ask a few friendly questions and follow your cohort here on CodeNewbie Community!
In a few of the missions you'll receive over the next few weeks, you'll be asked to return here to connect with other participants, so give this thread a save 🏷