CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Cover image for [#CNC2022 "Code More" Cohort 1] CONGRATS! You've Completed #CNC2022! Tell us about your journey.
CodeNewbie Staff for CodeNewbie Team

Posted on

[#CNC2022 "Code More" Cohort 1] CONGRATS! You've Completed #CNC2022! Tell us about your journey.

This thread is for participants in Cohort 1 of #CNC2022's "Code More" Challenge.

Mission 5 Completion Thread

HUGE congrats on making it through the Code More Challenge of #CNC2022 for Cohort 1. What a huge accomplishment!

After you've completed the reading and exercises in your Mission 5 email, respond to the following in the thread below...

1. Drop a link to your reflection post (template here).
2. Tell us what you're most proud of having accomplished/learned over the past few weeks.
3. Optional: Drop a GIF that captures how you feel about having completed this challenge πŸŽ‰

Scan through the comments after you've posted your own and interact with 1-2 other people. Don't forget to follow these people on CodeNewbie Community if you aren't already!Β 

Don't forget to look for the link to the challenge completion form that was included in your most recent #CNC2022 email! Completing this form is our signal that you have officially participated. It will allow us to award you a super cool profile badge and automatically enter you into a raffle to win a mystery tech prize. View deadline and details in your Mission 5 [pt. II] email.

Congrats on challenging yourself to Code More! If you have any questions about the challenge overall, head to the Code More Help Thread. For any technical questions throughout the challenge (or in general) write a #help post on CodeNewbie Community or DEV and share with the community!

Latest comments (6)

Collapse

kc profile image
K C

Just in time! πŸ˜‚

Here's my reflection post...

I am super chuffed I've been able to code more and do so consistently over these last few months!

Oh and for making an animated menu button! (Okay that's an aside but still really chuffed!)

Chuffed

Collapse

anavela profile image
Ana Vela • Edited

I'm happy to share that I finished my reflection post today! I'm so proud of completing the challenge and creating a better study plan.

happy

Best wishes to everyone participating!

Collapse

lesleynicole profile image
Lesley-Nicole

Here is my reflection post:

I am most proud of learning to focus my time better, which means getting things done and progressing to my long term goals.
fireworks

Collapse

adrianskar profile image
Adrian Skar • Edited

Late to previous, first to last 😁
This is my reflection post, for anyone interested.
I'm proud to have started building a coding habit and kept it every day no matter what, especially on stressful times and circumstances.
ragnar skol

Collapse

lesleynicole profile image
Lesley-Nicole

Love your gif.....

Collapse

kc profile image
K C

SkΓ₯l