CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Cover image for [#CNC2022 Cohort 1 "Learn in Public"] Tell us about your "Learn in Public" plan!
CodeNewbie Staff for CodeNewbie Team

Posted on

[#CNC2022 Cohort 1 "Learn in Public"] Tell us about your "Learn in Public" plan!

This thread is for participants in Cohort 1 of #CNC2022's "Learn in Public" Challenge.

Mission 5/Completion Thread

HUGE congrats on making it through the Learn in Public Challenge of #CNC2022 for Cohort 1. What a huge accomplishment!

After you've completed the reading and exercises in your Mission 5 email, respond to the following in the thread below...

1. Drop a link to your reflection post (template here).
2. Tell us what you're most proud of having accomplished/learned over the past few weeks.
3. Optional: Drop a GIF that captures how you feel about having completed this challenge 🎉

After you've left your comment in the thread, respond to 1-2 other comments. Congratulate one another for making it through this challenge together! 

Congrats on challenging yourself to Learn in Public! If you have any questions about the challenge overall, head to the Learn in Public Help Thread. For any technical questions throughout the challenge (or in general) write a #help post on CodeNewbie Community or DEV and share with the community!

Top comments (4)

Collapse

adiatiayu profile image
Ayu Adiati
  1. Drop a link to your reflection post
    A reflection on my CNC2022 Learn in Public journey

2. Tell us what you're most proud of having accomplished/learned over the past few weeks.
    After started the challenge super late and had a pivot, I finished the challenge! 🙌
    That's what I most proud of! 😄
    Bonus win: My last installment, How To Use GitHub For Project Collaboration — Based on Agile Method made onto CodeNewbie and Hashnode newsletters, and got pick up by daily.dev! 🎉

Collapse

nehamaity profile image
Neha Maity

Congratulations on completing the Learn in Public Challenge, Ayu! 🎉 That's incredible you were able to pivot topics. I also had a late start so I relate to you there!
Celebration Pokemon

Collapse

adiatiayu profile image
Ayu Adiati • Edited

@nehamaity Thank you, Neha! 😄

Collapse

nehamaity profile image
Neha Maity • Edited

1. Drop a link to your reflection post
My reflection post

I'm really proud of completing this challenge and having a 3-part article series to show for it! I was behind and wasn't sure I'd finish! 😄
Excited Minions