CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Cover image for [#CNC2022 "Start Coding" Cohort 1] CONGRATS! You've Completed #CNC2022! Tell us about your journey.
CodeNewbie Staff for CodeNewbie Team

Posted on

[#CNC2022 "Start Coding" Cohort 1] CONGRATS! You've Completed #CNC2022! Tell us about your journey.

This thread is for participants in Cohort 1 of #CNC2022's "Start Coding" Challenge.

Mission 5 [pt. II] Completion Thread

HUGE congrats on making it through the Start Coding Challenge of #CNC2022 for Cohort 1. What a huge accomplishment!

After you've completed the reading and exercises in your Mission 5 [pt. II] email (to be sent at 10:15 AM UTC on Wednesday, March 2, 2022), respond to the following in the thread below...

1. Drop a link to your reflection post (template here).
2. Follow the instructions inn the email to share a link to your final coding project.
2. Tell us what you're most proud of having accomplished/learned over the past few weeks.
3. Optional: Drop a GIF that captures how you feel about having completed this challenge 🎉

Scan through the comments after you've posted your own and interact with 1-2 other people. Don't forget to follow these people on CodeNewbie Community if you aren't already! 

Don't forget to look for the link to the challenge completion form that was included in your most recent #CNC2022 email! Completing this form is our signal that you have officially participated. It will allow us to award you a super cool profile badge and automatically enter you into a raffle to win a mystery tech prize. View deadline and details in your Mission 5 [pt. II] email.

Congrats on challenging yourself to Start Coding! If you have any questions about the challenge overall, head to the Start Coding Help Thread. For any technical questions throughout the challenge (or in general) write a #help post on CodeNewbie Community or DEV and share with the community!

Top comments (5)

Collapse

ciesluk profile image
Tom Cieslukowski

Reflection: community.codenewbie.org/ciesluk/e...

Code: github.com/ciesluk/GroceryWebsite

The challenges went great overall. I am happy I am more organized and able to learn new languages and skills I will use in my future jobs. The hardest part was for sure to make a schedule and follow it the best a person can. The most fun part was finding other coders that are getting started. People should join the challenge. It helps you get organized, meet new people, and learn new skills. The challenge also helps you reach out to other coders and learn from them.

Collapse

shweta6 profile image
Shweta

community.codenewbie.org/shweta6/a...

github.com/shw06/python-problems
this is the github link for my coding sessions.

I am proud of my progress in coding every single day and also following the schedule I created.

Collapse

srhatcher profile image
Sr.Hatcher

Reflection: community.codenewbie.org/srhatcher...

Page on github pages: srhatcher.github.io/responsive/
repository: github.com/SrHatcher/responsive

I feel like i'm saying goodbye to the people in this challenge somehow x"D
I'm very proud of all what i did. Now it's time to keep going, i need to find that reason to live. Hoping to see all the people i met here soon. i'll be always happy to see you and help you.

Collapse

iamdavidjames profile image
Abaraoha David

No goodbyes, we'll always be on twitter.
❤️

Collapse

iamdavidjames profile image
Abaraoha David • Edited

Reflection: community.codenewbie.org/iamdavidj...

Code:

GitHub logo iamdavidjames / Error-pages

A list of error pages created by me to improve my HTML/CSS skills

Error-pages

A list of error pages created by me to improve my HTML/CSS skills

Thank you CodeNewbie #CNC2022