CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Cover image for [#CNC2022 "Write More" Cohort 1] Let's talk about feedback!
CodeNewbie Staff for CodeNewbie Team

Posted on

[#CNC2022 "Write More" Cohort 1] Let's talk about feedback!

This thread is for participants in Cohort 1 of #CNC2022's "Write More" Challenge.

Mission 3 Discussion Thread

After you've completed the reading and exercises in your Mission 3 email (to be sent on Monday, February 14, 2022) respond to the following prompts related to the work you've done...

1. Tell us about the process of receiving feedback on your outline. What stood out as particularly helpful? What was challenging when it came to the feedback you received?

2. What was the most surprising piece of feedback you received from your reviewer?

Scan through the comments after you've posted your own and interact with 1-2 other people by responding to their comment. Don't forget to follow these people on CodeNewbie Community if you aren't already! 

Congrats on challenging yourself to Write More! If you have any questions about the challenge overall, head to the Write More Help Thread. For any technical questions throughout the challenge (or in general) write a #help post on CodeNewbie Community or DEV and share with the community!

Top comments (1)

Collapse

yuridevat profile image
𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕚𝕒 👩🏻‍💻

Hopefully I will receive feedback soon and that others will share their drafts as well so I can learn to give feedback. I am excited to read my fellow learners drafts, how they right, what they are writing about, I am sure I will learn a lot from it. 😊