CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Cover image for [#CNC2022 "Write More" Cohort 1] Share your "Write More" outline with us!
CodeNewbie Staff for CodeNewbie Team

Posted on • Updated on

[#CNC2022 "Write More" Cohort 1] Share your "Write More" outline with us!

This thread is for participants in Cohort 1 of #CNC2022's "Write More" Challenge.

Mission 2 (pt. I) Discussion Thread

After you've completed the reading and exercises in your Mission 2 (pt. I) email (to be sent on Monday, February 7), respond to the following prompts related to the work you've done...

1. Tell us about the outline you chose to go with for this challenge. Why did you pick this one over others? Anything to share about the process of creating it?
2. Drop a link to your outline draft (shared as an unpublished draft on CodeNewbie Community).

Once you’re done, find someone else'sΒ postΒ and give them some feedback. What stands out to you? What points were most interesting? What did you want to learn more about? Be kind and specific in your feedback!
Β 

Congrats on challenging yourself to Write More! If you have any questions about the challenge overall, head to the Write More Help Thread. For any technical questions throughout the challenge (or in general) write a #help post on CodeNewbie Community or DEV and share with the community!

Top comments (5)

Collapse

yuridevat profile image
π•π•¦π•π•šπ•’ πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ’» • Edited

Late to the party, I chose "Explainer Outline" because it fits the topic about communcation for devs and accessibility I want to write about best. At certain points the outline helped me a lot to get started, but in the middle of it I got a bit lost. I think it was mostly because I had the feeling that I have to stick to the outline sentences 100%. I managed it in a way I am not quite happy about YET, but I am sure it will be better for the next task πŸ™ƒ

Here are my drafts:
Communiation for devs
a11y

Collapse

ben profile image
Ben Halpern

Looking good!

Collapse

yuridevat profile image
π•π•¦π•π•šπ•’ πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ’»

Thanks, Ben!

Collapse

annetawamono profile image
Anneta Wamono

Hi everyone. Life has been busy these past 2 weeks but I'm determined to keep on going. I've picked my 2 stronger outlines to submit. The first I made using the tutorial outline and the second using the explainer outline.

How to build a Twitch Chat

How parents and child components pass data

Collapse

yuridevat profile image
π•π•¦π•π•šπ•’ πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ’»

Both of your drafts are really good!!! I'm looking forward to reading the whole articles when it's done. Reading the tutorial also makes me want to recreate it. πŸ˜