CodeNewbie Community 🌱

CodeNewbie Staff for CodeLand 2022

Posted on

Share your CodeLand 2022 feedback for the chance to win some amazing prizes!

CodeLand 2022 is officially a wrap! Whether you're an early-career software developer or you've been in the field for years, we hope you got a lot out of this year's event.

We cannot thank you enough for all of your time, attention, and support of one another. We have just one more request: your feedback.

Filling out the CodeLand 2022

>> Fill out the CodeLand 2022 Feedback Form

Latest comments (20)

Collapse

bomanaps profile image
Mercy Boma Naps Nkari

Totally appreciate the network connections and insights into the industry.
I had a great tech conference experience. I appreciate all of the speakers and everyone involved.

Collapse

faruqjada profile image
FaruqJada

The two days I spent attending the event was a defining momet for me in my new tech journey. Asie from the fact that I learned a lot of stuff, I also saw it as a motivation to put more efforts despite the challenges I face.
My dream is to deliver a talk during future codeland events. My dream is to return to codeland next year better than I was this year!

Collapse

coder_utkarsh profile image
Utkarsh Maurya

It was a great experience overall. Loved the talks. Looking forward to it next year. 😄 👍

Collapse

anyanka profile image
Anja

It was my first conference and I really really liked it! Usually I don't attend that much in discussions etc. but I loved the discord chats and the discussions here on CodeNewbie, great environment. Thank you! :)

Collapse

connyx profile image
connyx

When I read "We cannot thank you enough for all of your time, attention, and support of one another." - the only thing which comes in my mind is:
"No, thank YOU for doing this! it was super interesting. everyone was just a charm. the topics where interesting and it was obvious that everyone who talked about their topics share their heart with it. so again, thank YOU for doing this. for bringing people together. for bringing some things up some people wondered why they are a topic while they got some answers from the community and at some point it "clicked" for them too... hehe..
once again - thank YOU
thanks to everyone involved
(and the community xd)

Collapse

tumilara profile image
Oluwatumilara

It was Amazing !!

Collapse

abmdev profile image
Auroiah Morgan

This was by far one of the greatest experiences I have had! I have been shy to join and participate before in conferences but definitely was glad to be part of Codeland 2022 and will mos def be back next time! Gave me a lot of motivation, focus, and met some cool people!

Collapse

batman64 profile image
Devansh Jain

CodeLand 2022 was a awesome event with great speakers and their inspiring stories.

Collapse

pablohe78730909 profile image
Pablo Hernandez

This was my very 1st tech conference and I loved every minute of it. All the talks were very informative especially the fireside chat with Saron & Kelsey, Nitya was an amazing presentation and the subjects of inclusion & accessibility were on point.

Collapse

yuridevat profile image
𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕚𝕒 👩🏻‍💻

Talks this year were amazing! I can't believe it is already over! It inspired me so much that I think I should try applying for giving a talk next year myself.

See you next year.

Collapse

dulyaaa profile image
Dulya Perera

One of the most awaited tech conference. Thanks for sharing the valuable contents with us.

Collapse

vcerpasalas profile image
Valeria Cerpa Salas

It has been two days of learning, taking screenshots, taking notes and I have stored in my mind a lot of valuable knowledge shared. Greetings from Peru and hope to see you next year.

Collapse

mrkrishnaagarwal profile image
Krishna Agarwal

I appreciate the team's work
Keep it up

Collapse

kristenh profile image
Kristen Harman

CodeLand 2022 was fantastic! I had a great first tech conference experience. I appreciate all of the speakers and everyone involved!

Collapse

aigarspl profile image
Aigars Pluģis

Thanks whole organizer team for this amazing conference and journey of knowledge!
I am looking forward for next year's conference already!