CodeNewbie Community 🌱

Cover image for Share a gif that best represents where you're at on your coding journey
CodeNewbie Staff for CodeLand 2022

Posted on

Share a gif that best represents where you're at on your coding journey

Hey CodeLand!

Throughout your experience at this year's event, we hope you get a chance to explore CodeNewbie Community on your own a bit and engage in some discussions. You can even start one of your own using this template (or by starting a new post and adding the #discuss tag).

This thread is part of an ongoing series of discussions before and during CodeLand 2022. Each post in the CodeLand 2022 Discussions series will be part of a special prize raffle after the event concludes. In other words you'll be automatically entered into a prize raffle just for commenting on this post before 11:59 PM PT on Friday, June 17, 2022.

In the thread below, share a gif that best represents where you are on your coding journey.

Latest comments (63)

Collapse

clementalfo profile image
ClementAlfo

I love communicating using GIFs. I guess sometimes I bore my friends in our correspondence, but sometimes I just can’t resist posting a GIF. Btw, I found many cool GIFs on Twitter, and it turned out that you can download them very easily and quickly after checking out How to save GIFs from X (formerly Twitter). In my opinion, GIFs help more accurately convey my mood, feelings and emotions. Why not? Plus it's fun.

Collapse

techgirl1 profile image
Tech Girl
Collapse

aigarspl profile image
Aigars PluΔ£is

holding up

Collapse

katfay profile image
Kat Fay

🀣 πŸ’―

Collapse